Wednesday, March 5, 2008

BNA Bound


Headed to BNA today (Nashville) I'm providing Follow up training to a Family practice that is a new office in Murfreesboro, TN. I have a ton of great stories to tell and will blog my butt off when I get to the hotel in Murfreesboro Tonight. The flight leaves at 6:50am. So another 4:00am wake up call to catch the first flight up. The kids have games this weekend first day of Spring baseball and softball. Michael and Katie are doing well and they are standouts on their respective teams. I met with the Oncologist today for my 3 month follow up they drew blood and I'll know results in a day or two. Going in for another MRI Friday AM. Hoping to find no difference in the spleen. Looking forward to getting back to NOLA later in the spring. Common Ground is doing well and I checked on their server last night and it looks like they are maintaining their ability to enter progress notes. I had to add this Picture of the Tennessee Scrubs. My Wife Went to UT in Knoxville and when you are in Tennessee you can't escape the big orange or the power T. Go Vols! The Medical Assistant at Genesys Family, Valerie, had to show them off.

No comments: