Sunday, November 25, 2007

Money shot from vegas


Leaving Las Vegas with more money than you came with is defenitely a great feeling! It took some time but I finally hit a few runs on rolls at the craps tables. It took me from 11:00pm till about 3:00am and I had to graduate from Papa's Craps 101 course to craps 202.. but I finally made it!!

The ride to the airport was a nice surprise.. Papa and Grams got a limo to take us to the airport. We left in style and Morgan was excited that she got to ride backwards in a limo. Thanks to Grams and Papa for a great week in Vegas and a fun ride home in style. What a great trip. I can't wait to come back and see the sights I missed on this trip.

You never know what to expect some times when you go to a city you have never been to before. I knew Vegas had tons of entertainment and I was aware of the competition between Vegas and Orlando for Total Hotel Rooms available. I never knew how luxurious and extravagant these hotels are in Vegas. I think I need to volunteer for Vegas Clients whenever available.

No comments: