Sunday, November 4, 2007

Travel to the middle of nowhere

Sunday was fantastic as we started off with an extra hour to sleep in. Of Course the 9 yr old got up at 8:00am on the dot and did not understand the need for sleeping in. My list for today was

1. Do my expense report
2. Check in for my flight
3. Pack
4. Pay some bills
5. Watch Tampa Bay Bucs beat the Cardinals
6. Mail my expense report and bills form the Airport post office
7. Kiss the wife goodbye.
8. Enjoy the beautiful weather and the sunshine today.
9. Take out the trash
10. Load the dish washer
11. Do 4 loads of laundry.
12. Fly to Atlanta
13. Drive to Demorest, Ga.
14. Update my blog.
15. Jog to couch to 5k podcast.

I got them all done... with the exception of jogging to my couch to 5K podcast. Oh well I'll do that Monday in GA . I thought of about 20 more T-shirt designs for the website.

I'm working with an OB/GYN group for 2 days, then going to Gainesville to work with an Arthritis clinic for a day then Athens Ga to complete the Windridge Family Medicine install and fly home Friday late afternoon.

No comments: