Wednesday, November 14, 2007

NOLA Bound in Laptop seclusion

I ran the couch to 5K with Amy this morning and It was easy to do the week 2 3rd run this time. I remember how I felt like passing out the first run last Wednesday. Sunday was better but today felt like I was ready to move on. It's amazing how these podcasts keep you motivated and on track once you get the drive to run 3 times a week. I graduate to week 3 now where there is a 5 min walk, 90 second run, 90 second walk, 3 min run, 3 min walk, 90 second run 90 second walk, 3 min run and 5 min walk.

I downloaded them all from Itunes just search for Couch to 5K on the podcast section they are free. I loaded them on My son's Nano... He is wanting to run them at home or on the weekends.

We are all planning on running the Gasparilla 5K on the 9th of February. I'm going to register all the kids once the laptop gets back from Cary. It's going up to get Virtual Machine Installed on it. So I'm busy erasing non-sanctioned programs and backing up my Pictures and Itunes Songs on a USB Hard drive. This Western Digital Book Drive is hot. It's a USB Drive I bought last year and it's so quick to install and back up on things. I just switched my Itunes to run on it so I can store all my Songs on this drive rather than on my Laptop Drive. I have over 5 GB now so it will impact performance of the Virtual machine install If I don't erase them off my Laptop.

No comments: