Friday, November 30, 2007

NOLA to TPA

Woke up this morning at 8:00am it was the first time I did not have to be onsite at 8:00am and training and being responsible for the past few days.

I got some office work done from the Hampton. The wireless was SLOW!! Man that's some annoying stuff ti have to get caught up with slow wireless.

I got My client in DeRidder caught up. I then took to the Airport and I hated giving up my caddie at the rental car drop off.

Took the Southwest flight to Tampa and got there in time to pick up the kids and give them their M&M's from Vegas and the CSI hoodies I got at in Vegas as well.

We had dinner at Applebee's and headed home for some football.

Cub Scouts has Rocket Races tomorrow and Katie's Parade at 4:00, Amy's Company Christmas party at 7:00pm and we are staying at the Rocky point hotel after the Party. Should be a fun Saturday.


WOO HOO!!!! My thirtieth POST!!! Thanks NABloPoMo for the push to blo everyday for 30 days. I loved it!!!

No comments: